Why do I need a maintenance schedule?
Having a maintenance schedule in place with RMS Services aims to prevent costly breakdown (which always seem to happen at the most inconvenient times), through conducting maintenance at a time that is suitable to you or your business.
Benefits of a maintenance/ service schedule include:
- Considerable reduction in the likelihood of breakdowns, which often happens at night or over the weekend when repair rates are higher.
- Improve the energy efficiency of your equipment, which lowers your energy bills!
- Prolongs the life of your equipment
- Provides you with advanced warning of potential problems, which can be fixed before it happens!
Refrigeration Maintenance Service
We offer tailored preventative maintenance schedules to suit your specific requirements. Some of the main areas covered during a routine service include;
- Check door seals and hinges
- Check refrigerant levels and repair any leaks found
- Visually check all moving parts
- Check compressor oil levels
- Check electrical connections and wiring
- Clean condenser coils
Our technicians also carry a range of spare parts, and are able to source parts quickly in the unlikely event that we do not have the required part in stock.
Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance
In heavy use areas such as office buildings, hospitals and commercial/ industrial buildings we recommend regular monthly checks to ensure that your air conditioning system is always operating at peak performance and maximum energy efficiency.
For home air conditioning systems, an annual inspection and service is recommended to ensure that your system is operating efficiently on the hottest of summer days to the coldest of winter’s nights.
Regular Maintenance will include a thorough cleaning of the system, checking for any problems and making any necessary adjustments to prevent the need for future repairs and to keep the air conditioning system running smoothly. Neglected air conditioning systems; regardless of the manufacturer, frequently lead to excessive energy bills, leaks and faults.
Maintenance Schedules are designed specifically for your equipment and can be tailored to suit your requirements. Services can be conducted:
24 hour breakdown service
When your equipment breaks down it can have a disastrous affect on your business; when freezers, cool rooms and refrigerated display cabinets experience faults we understand that you can’t afford to have them out of commission for long. This is why we offer a 24/7 breakdown service to our customers. Whatever the time, whatever the problem, you can rely on our specialist team at RMS Services to keep you up and running.